Sunday, September 19, 2010

Another Cricut Free Project - Art Clothesline

Well, I sold my Cricut *tear*

BUT... I only sold it to make room for a bigger one! Yay!
So right now I am cricut-less and therefore doing projects that have been sitting around forever. I have had the stuff to do this for at least 6 months and it took like 15 minutes, doh!

Amelia is in daycare/preschool and therefore brings home tons of "art" and I feel bad immediately throwing it away. So, I made this for her playroom wall so that we can enjoy project before they ahem, get recycled.

Two felt flowers I just quickly handcut and attached together using a button and thread. Screwed a screw into the wall halfway, wrapped the wire around it and screwed it rest of the way in. Hot glued the flowers onto the screw. Attached art.
Ohhh and Ahhh over the artwork that poot is so proud of.

No comments: